The Institute of Corporate Directors Zimbabwe strives to lead and demonstrate the value of excellence in directorship and enlightens directors to anticipate, influence, and meet boardroom challenges.
Our members receive exclusive benefits that help them to perform their director role effectively and make an appropriate contribution in the boardroom.
The Institute Of Corporate Directors Zimbabwe offers highly regarded professional development programs that provide flexible director education.
The Institute of Corporate Directors Zimbabwe (ICDZ) is a professional institution dedicated to enhancing the professionalism and effectiveness of corporate directors in Zimbabwe.
ICDZ's goal is to promote good governance amongst boards of companies.
We achieve this by:
- Developing professional competence of directors
- Building a pipeline of capable directors
- Promoting research and development on the law and practice of corporate governance
- Representing directors’ interests by lobbying and advocating on issues affecting directors
- Providing a platform for networking and directorship opportunities