Develop a Board that Continuously Delivers Value
Institute Of Corporate Directors Zimbabwe provides confidential, tailored, in-boardroom education and advisory briefings for directors and C-suite executives. Sessions can cover any number of customized topics that are facilitated by Institute Of Corporate Directors Zimbabwe faculty, who are sitting directors and subject-matter experts. Each program is unique—designed specifically for your board's inner workings and nuanced dynamics..
Institute Of Corporate Directors Zimbabwe's faculty comprises more than 40 sitting directors and subject-matter experts. Faculty members are matched to programs based on a number of factors, such as their boardroom experience, industry expertise, and the topics covered in the in-boardroom program. View a sampling of companies and organizations our faculty are currently serving, or have in the pas.
An in-boardroom engagement begins with a planning call between our team and designated client representatives to set expectations and goals for the program. The duration of the actual in-boardroom program varies, with sessions ranging from a two-hour board briefing to a full day session or more, usually taking place at a board meeting or retreat.
- Tailored content: Information is customized specifically for your board's experience level, industry, and sector.
- Unique facilitation and delivery:Our faculty provides practical, real-world context and perspective.
- Director and management alignment: Common expectations around roles and responsibilities are established.
- Independent, unbiased guidance: Our only goal is to offer independent leading practices backed by research.
- Earns Institute Of Corporate Directors Zimbabwe Fellowship® credits: Board members gain credits toward a recognized director credential.